Here’s a feminist cross stitch pattern with a stylized portrait of Susan B Anthony so you can stitch a suffragist and abolitionist who left her mark on American history.
- The finished pattern is 5″ by 5″ on 14 count aida fabric so that you can hang it in a stylish modern grid with other 5″ patterns in the Suffragist Collection.
- Instant pdf download includes a rendering of the finished product, a color pattern and a black & white pattern so that you don’t have to wait for a kit to ship.
- Optional background stitches have a distinct symbol so you can use black fabric and ignore these stitches completely if you want.
- Blue palette lets you add life to a traditional portrait.
- Five thread colors with DMC codes so that you can easily grab the perfect shades of blue.