This feminist cross stitch pattern features a stylized portrait of Margaret Fuller so that you can get inspired by the American journalist and suffragist every day.
- The finished pattern is 5″ by 5″ on 14 count aida fabric so you can easily display it alongside the other 5″ patterns in the Suffragist Collection.
- Instant pdf download includes a color pattern, a black & white pattern and a pattern rendering so that you can easily print everything at home.
- Optional background stitches have their own distinct symbol so you can decide whether or not you want to stitch the solid background.
- Orange palette lets you add a modern twist to a classic portrait.
- Five thread colors with DMC codes so you don’t have to guess which shades of orange to use.