Get a feminist cross stitch pattern with a stylized portrait of Lucy Stone so that you can celebrate the victories of American suffragists and abolitionists each day.
- The finished pattern is 5″ by 5″ on 14 count aida fabric so that you can mount the finished project in a standard square frame.
- Instant pdf download with a rendering of the finished product, a color pattern and a black & white pattern so that you can track your progress against the pattern and finished product.
- Optional background stitches with a distinct symbol so you can save the background for later or skip it altogether.
- Green palette lets you stitch yourself a rainbow of suffragists.
- Five thread colors with DMC codes so that you can make the perfect green gradient.