This feminist cross stitch pattern includes a stylized portrait of Elizabeth Cady Stanton so that you can put the American suffragist and abolitionist in a place of honor.
- The finished pattern is 5″ by 5″ on 14 count aida fabric so that you can create a detailed portrait on an easy-to-hold piece of standard cloth.
- Instant pdf download includes a rendering of the finished product, a color pattern and a black & white pattern so that you can decide which version of the pattern to print.
- Optional background stitches use a distinct symbol so you can decide what background color to use.
- Pink palette lets you add extra sass to the portrait.
- Four thread colors with DMC codes so you can grab the right floss colors and get started.