Grab a feminist cross stitch pattern with a stylized portrait of Carrie Chapman Catt so you can display the iconic American suffragist and teacher somewhere that inspires.
- The finished pattern is 5″ by 5″ on 14 count aida fabric so that you can stitch a portrait without a year-long commitment.
- Instant pdf download includes a rendering of the finished product, a color pattern and a black & white pattern so that you can start stitching as soon as your purchase is complete.
- Optional background stitches have a distinct symbol so you can save time by skipping the background without any guesswork.
- Purple palette lets you make a statement with the finished project.
- Five thread colors with DMC codes so that you know exactly what shades of purple to buy.