Here’s a counted cross stitch pattern for the Waiting Room symbol sign from the American Institute of Graphic Arts so that you can stitch some signage for your office.
- Simple icon of a person sitting in a chair below a clock so you can hang your work on a waiting room door.
- Instant pdf pattern download so you can print it right at home.
- 32 stitches wide by 42 stitches tall so you don’t have to commit to this pattern longterm.
- Approximately 3″ by 3″ on 14 count aida fabric so you can fit plenty of AIGA Icons on a single sheet of fabric.
- Single thread color so you can stick with basic black or switch it up.