Now you can use this counted cross stitch pattern to make the Stairs (Up) symbol sign from the American Institute of Graphic Arts to help people navigate to your roof or balcony.
- Simple zigzag icon with an arrow pointing up so you can stitch a modern graphic project with clean lines.
- Instant pdf pattern download that you can download anytime with your Digital Artisanal account.
- 42 stitches wide by 36 stitches tall so you’ll have no trouble counting your stitches.
- Approximately 3″ by 3″ on 14 count aida fabric so you can mount it in a 5″ hoop and display just about anywhere.
- Single thread color so you can keep stitching without switching threads.