Pick up this counted cross stitch pattern of the Escalator (Up) symbol sign from the American Institute of Graphic Arts so you can make yourself some professional-grade directions.
- Simple icon of a person riding an escalator with an arrow pointing diagonally up so you can get a little more specific with your stitched signage.
- Instant pdf pattern download that you can open right away.
- 42 stitches wide by 32 stitches tall so you won’t get overwhelmed by the size of the project.
- Approximately 3″ by 3″ on 14 count aida fabric so you can place it in a standard 5″ frame or hoop.
- Single thread color so the pattern is extra easy to follow.