Grab this counted cross stitch pattern of the Telephone symbol sign from the American Institute of Graphic Arts so you can zone out with a simple stitch project.
- Simple telephone handset icon so you can make a throwback to the age of the landline.
- Instant pdf pattern download so you don’t have to wait for a kit to arrive.
- 14 stitches wide by 42 stitches tall so you can wrap up the project quickly.
- Approximately 3″ by 3″ on 14 count aida fabric so you can proudly display your work in a 5″ hoop.
- Single thread color so you don’t have to park threads as you go.