This counted cross stitch pattern features the Stairs symbol sign from the American Institute of Graphic Arts so you can let everyone know where the stairwells are.
- Simple zigzag icon so you can add your own flare to the pattern.
- Instant pdf pattern download so you can hold the pattern in your hand today.
- 42 stitches wide by 36 stitches tall so you can tackle this pattern even if you’re a beginner.
- Approximately 3″ by 3″ on 14 count aida fabric so you can hang it right on the door.
- Single thread color so you don’t have to keep track of many different floss bobbins.