Pick up this counted cross stitch pattern of the Lost and Found symbol sign from the American Institute of Graphic Arts so you can stitch a helpful sign for your work or child’s school.
- Simple glove, umbrella and question mark icon so you can stitch each object separately or together.
- Instant pdf pattern download so you can send it straight to your printer.
- 37 stitches wide by 30 stitches tall so you don’t have to make a big time investment.
- Approximately 3″ by 3″ on 14 count aida fabric so you’ll have a cute and quick project.
- Single thread color so you can stick with one color or choose a different color for each component.