This counted cross stitch pattern features the Restaurant symbol sign from the American Institute of Graphic Arts so you can hand stitch an everyday graphic for your home.
- Simple fork and knife icon that you can stitch for any kitchen.
- Instant pdf pattern download so you don’t have to wait for the mail to arrive.
- 22 stitches wide by 42 stitches tall so you’ll have a quick project that you can finish in a few sittings.
- Approximately 3″ by 3″ on 14 count aida fabric so you can hang it anywhere that will fit a 5″ frame or hoop.
- Single thread color so you can start stitching without winding tons of bobbins.