Stitch up this counted cross stitch pattern of the Escalator symbol sign from the American Institute of Graphic Arts for that graphic design nerd in your life.
- Simple icon of a person riding an escalator that you can stitch on its own or with some added flare.
- Instant pdf pattern download so you’ll have the pattern on hand immediately.
- 42 stitches wide by 32 stitches tall so you can stitch it up quickly.
- Approximately 3″ by 3″ on 14 count aida fabric so it fits attractively in a 5″ hoop.
- Single thread color so you don’t have to keep track of multiple symbols.