Get yourself a counted cross stitch pattern of the Mail symbol sign from the American Institute of Graphic Arts that you can make for your mailroom or postal station.
- Simple envelope icon that you can hang in your home office.
- Instant pdf pattern download so you’ll be ready to start stitching right away.
- 42 stitches wide by 32 stitches tall so you’ll have a super simple pattern.
- Approximately 3″ by 3″ on 14 count aida fabric so you can use a 5″ hoop while you stitch and to display the finished piece.
- Single thread color so you can give variegated thread a try.