Pick up this counted cross stitch pattern of the Elevator symbol sign from the American Institute of Graphic Arts for the design geek in your life.
- Simple icon of three people riding in an elevator so you can add a hand-crafted touch to your office building.
- Instant pdf pattern download so you can open up the pattern right away.
- 26 stitches wide by 42 stitches tall so you can finish it in a few stitching sessions.
- Approximately 3″ by 3″ on 14 count aida fabric so you can hang it in a simple 5″ hoop.
- Single thread color so you can stick with black or customize your color scheme.