Get started on this counted cross stitch pattern of the Stairs (Down) symbol sign from the American Institute of Graphic Arts so you can make a functional project that helps visitors find the exit.
- Simple zigzag icon with an arrow pointing down so you can clearly communicate how to get downstairs.
- Instant pdf pattern download that you can print any time.
- 42 stitches wide by 36 stitches tall so you can make quick progress.
- Approximately 3″ by 3″ on 14 count aida fabric so you’ll have no problem finding a place to display the hoop.
- Single thread color so you can use up your leftover thread.