This counted cross stitch pattern of the Escalator (Down) symbol sign from the American Institute of Graphic Arts adds an extra detail so you don’t have to freehand the arrow.
- Simple icon of a person riding an elevator with an arrow pointing diagonally down so you can get a little more specific with your escalator graphic.
- Instant pdf pattern download so you’ll have the file immediately.
- 42 stitches wide by 32 stitches tall so you can finish the project in less than a week.
- Approximately 3″ by 3″ on 14 count aida fabric so you can fit plenty of AIGA Icons on one sheet of fabric.
- Single thread color so you can customize the pattern to fit your color scheme.