Grab this counted cross stitch pattern of the Coffee Shop symbol sign from the American Institute of Graphic Arts for the coffee lover in your life.
- Simple coffee cup and saucer icon that you can hang wherever you get your daily dose of caffeine.
- Instant pdf pattern download that you can easily open and print.
- 42 stitches wide by 26 stitches tall so you won’t need extra caffeine to put the whole pattern together.
- Approximately 3″ by 3″ on 14 count aida fabric so you can fit the 5″ hoop on any free patch of wall.
- Single thread color so you can color coordinate with your favorite mug.