This counted cross stitch pattern of the Coat Check symbol sign from the American Institute of Graphic Arts is perfect to hang on your closet door.
- Simple coat hanger icon that you can stitch alone or pair with cute freehand clothing stitches.
- Instant pdf pattern download that you can peek at right away.
- 42 stitches wide by 30 stitches tall so you’ll be done stitching in no time.
- Approximately 3″ by 3″ on 14 count aida fabric so you’ll have an adorable icon to display.
- Single thread color so you can pick your favorite shade of floss to use.