This counted cross stitch pattern of the Currency Exchange symbol sign from the American Institute of Graphic Arts is perfect for any travelers or bankers in your life.
- Simple icon of cash and coins so you can stitch yourself a symbol of prosperity.
- Instant pdf pattern download that you can open up right on your tablet or print at home.
- 42 stitches wide by 39 stitches tall so you’ll have an easy project for casual stitchers.
- Approximately 3″ by 3″ on 14 count aida fabric so you don’t need to move your hoop around while you stitch.
- Single thread color so you can stitch the classic icon or upgrade with your own colors.