Here’s a counted cross stitch pattern of the Shops symbol sign from the American Institute of Graphic Arts so you can make a fun graphic design throwback for your home.
- Simple pipe, book and gift icon that you can stitch together or separately.
- Instant pdf pattern download so you can start stitching tonight.
- 42 stitches wide by 40 stitches tall so you won’t have to guess where to place your next stitch after jumping your thread.
- Approximately 3″ by 3″ on 14 count aida fabric so you can make the perfect project for a 5″ hoop.
- Single thread color so you can stick with one color or change floss for each object.