Pick up this feminist cross stitch pattern with a stylized portrait of American abolitionist and suffragist Susan B. Anthony so that you can commemorate this American icon.
- The finished pattern is 10″ by 10″ on 14 count aida fabric so you’ll get a cross stitch project you can really sink your teeth into.
- Instant pdf download includes a rendering of the finished product, a 4-page color pattern and a 4-page black & white pattern that you can access any time using your Digital Artisanal account login.
- Optional background stitches have a distinct symbol so you can save these stitches for last.
- Blue palette lets you add cool tones to your home.
- Five thread colors with DMC codes so you know exactly what floss to buy.