This feminist cross stitch pattern is a stylized portrait of American journalist and suffragist Margaret Fuller so you can fill your home with portraits of inspirational women.
- The finished pattern is 10″ by 10″ on 14 count aida fabric so you can hang it in a place of pride in your home.
- Instant pdf download includes a rendering of the finished product, a 4-page color pattern and a 4-page black & white pattern so you can start the first panel today.
- Optional background stitches have a distinct symbol so you can choose whether or not to include those stitches.
- Orange palette lets you add a pop of color to your wall.
- Five thread colors with DMC codes so you can easily grab your supplies.