This feminist cross stitch pattern features a stylized potrait of Lucy Stone so that you can honor the noted American suffragist and abolitionist.
- The finished pattern is 10″ by 10″ on 14 count aida fabric so you can stitch a vividly detailed portrait.
- Instant pdf download includes a rendering of the finished product, a 4-page color pattern and a 4-page black & white pattern so you can print each panel as you go.
- Optional background stitches have a distinct symbol so that you can replace the background with colored fabric or a different thread.
- Green palette lets you stitch a portrait that complements your decor.
- Five thread colors with DMC codes so you can easily assemble the perfect green gradient.