Grab this feminist cross stitch pattern with a stylized portrait of American suffragist and abolitionist Elizabeth Cady Stanton to celebrate civil rights victories in our history.
- The finished pattern is 10″ by 10″ on 14 count aida fabric so you can create a modern accent wall with other large portraits from the Suffragist Collection.
- Instant pdf download includes a rendering of the finished product, a 4-page color pattern and a 4-page black & white pattern so you can pick your favorite pattern style before getting started.
- Optional background stitches have a distinct symbol so you can separate the portrait from the background without any guesswork.
- Pink palette lets you add a fun pop of color to any room.
- Four thread colors with DMC codes so it’s super easy to buy your supplied and get started.