This feminist cross stitch pattern features a stylized portrait of American suffragist and teacher Carrie Chapman Catt so you can stitch a hero from American feminist history.
- The finished pattern is 10″ by 10″ on 14 count aida fabric so you can create a statement piece to hang in your home.
- Instant pdf download includes a rendering of the finished product, a 4-page color pattern and a 4-page black & white pattern so you can work through the pattern one panel at a time.
- Optional background stitches have a distinct symbol so you can stitch the background or use your favorite color of fabric.
- Purple palette lets you put a modern twist on traditional cross stitch.
- Five thread colors with DMC codes so you don’t have to design your own gradient.